impossible shooter2.0 impossible shooter2.0

I think you should reconsider another keys to control the character, with the current ones is not comfortable trying to move, jump and shoot at the same time because changing the hands position is needed.
Perhaps having the wasd instead of the arrow keys would help, unless you're actually trying to make this shooter "impossible" in which case I recommend you to look for the game or videos about "The Unfair Platformer".

benjachok responds:

thanks i'm rebuilding this game in new version.

Omega Shooter (v 1.31) Omega Shooter (v 1.31)

There are a lot of small details still to work on like the fonts, the item graphics, perhaps a background design not so dull, etc.
But a really important detail missing is a reward system. The recipe for games is to challenge the player and give her / him a reward for succeed. And then, give new challenges, not so easy to get dull, but neither to hard to frustrate the player.

The game already has a score system, but there's nothing you can do with them; when you die it just repeats erasing completely your last score. You could at least have a "Highest Score" value, perhaps even a badge / highest score online system later. A store where you can buy upgrades is also a known formula. It's very discouraging having the main character like that, with no music, black screen or something. Something that told you "Superb, you just took 2000 wicked bugs along with you to the grave" or "Come on! How could you not shoot a single one?" etc etc

In any case, I read this is your first game, and overall it works fine, I did find no bugs so far, and is fun, but it could be much more fun to play with some tweaks. For example,

Btw The yellow foes remind me of the protoss dragoons. Which I think is cool.

Keep it up rBewowulf.

Make Everyone Okay Make Everyone Okay

Some optional music may help, but so far the game mechanics are nice. The same concept would be great for a mobile device.

0x6a61686e responds:

I agree on the music, but couldn't come up with a decent soundtrack. :(

I'll see if I can pump something out tonight. Thanks for the tips!

Edit: Music added! You were right, it added a lot. :)

Superman Adventures Superman Adventures

It's nice, but there are a lot of things missing to feel like a complete game. Combos, items, power ups, hearths, continues, enemy health display, some kind of silly yet classic and epic story, enemies being thrown to the screen. Play the snes game of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Knights of the Round for snes (genesis, or neoGeo).
The basic gaming is ok, but right now it grows repetitive pretty fast.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I played the game and I just saw the movie and I caught the medal jokes. Nice job guys with all the design and music! It is indeed a very good tribute for Zol... I mean, the movie.

The game mechanics, the items, the bosses, the constant feel of danger, it makes this game awesome.
Those who haven't dodge the knife aren't trying hard enough. Common guys! You can do it! Just watch all the clues in the game and the movie and you will suceed to be the winner of the Hunger Games.

ROADTRIP Rampage ROADTRIP Rampage

Hey! This game was neat. It's kind of akward when the art changes from vector to bitmapped pixels which drag over the screen, but apart from that, the game mechanics were really nice. Mayhaps expanding the game with a few more levels, a start game+, medals or any of that kind of stuff? What's already done its very good, and expanding / upgrading it sure would bring more gamers to play it.

Kudos!

MILK QUEST MILK QUEST

Needs more challenge

The art was ok and some of the animations were funny, but even if this was a "fast game" it is far too easy and straight. Your next click adventure game could use a little more puzzle unless your main objetive is for the gamers to have fun with the reactions on each level (which should be more funny if that will be the main stuff).

Even with less levels (for a casual gaming), if you make the player feel challenged the reward at the end will be more satisfying.

Some good click and point casual games you may like to play sometime are
"A small favor", the reincarnation series and "The journeys of Remus and Liam".

Zombie Street Zombie Street

Art and challenge needs improvement.

Art may be improved a lot, the windows sounds, the "plant and zombies" zombies, and the main character seems like I dont remember who from Resident Evil. The charas dont look bad but could look better.
The main character moves pretty slow compared to the zombies, which makes the game harder and funnier, so that's up to you if later on the game the hero could improve his stats. And talking about that... maybe the hero shouldn't be able to buy most of the weapons by only surviving level one. If you want the player to be playing more levels, maybe you should make him wait and "suffer" a little more before being able to access the coolest weapons.
The main recipe for games is challenge and reward... h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ATFQX hMaM.
This game is not bad for a start, but there are still things to improve the "gaming experience". Keep up the good work.

Laser Defence Laser Defence

Needs more challenge

The interface was clean, the music was neat, and the game units and towers were simple but fine. But the fun didn't last too long because you can protect your star as fast as you are able to put three towers. The game would improve if as any tower defense game, it would require the player to gain and improve his powers / abilities/ strategies (I don't know if that's well written) to defend his base gradually from all the enemy waves. If there's a level where your enemies need more than 1 laser to be destroyed, well, you need then to make those foes appear before.
That's it Expose3, good luck with your game and have a nice day.

Flyerman Demo Flyerman Demo

Fine.

Seems like a good idea, I don't know what will the "bird bread" be for, but it's got a lot of posibilities. Now, the gravity is to low, and the main character runs to slow too. If that has a pourpose to make the game more interesting its fine, else, you should work that out.
I don't know about your programming skills, but another detail that may give it a nice touch, would be that the flying hat looked as it was dragging the stickman. Just like the helicopter games, when you turn around, the helicopter tilts (So, the flyerman ... or flyingman could tilt or his legs could be delayed for that pourpose.
By the way: keep those messages on the sky. If the player isn't busy evading enemies or racing against time, they may be great.
Hope your game turns entertaining at the end. Keep the good work. Read ya later.

ASOT responds:

That's all stuff I don't know how to do, but want to learn. Thanks!