Beethoven Moonlight Mvt3 Remix Beethoven Moonlight Mvt3 Remix

This is the best remix of the Moonlight Sonata I've heard. I love how you treated the arpegios going up and down.
This piece has some good rhythm / mood changes and that's why I chose for my last demo reel over others.

"Balcony Rain" - Piano "Balcony Rain" - Piano

Very nice, calmed and smooth. Pretty easy to modify / edit to use as background music.

I added your music in a video presentation about what to do after some critical success, it's the final work for some course of my sister and I helped her a bit gathering the pieces.
Your music helped a lot making it more bearable adding mood and timing.
It's on youtube and the vid Id is " WdEeaLmwMII ".

For the time being, you're being credited on the video description because of time limits restrictions. The plan is adding the credit inside the video after it is evaluated (I wanted to upload it to vimeo so I could just reupload it, but it doesn't seem to work uploading stuff right now).

I'll check another of your songs. Keep up the good work.

XayberOptix responds:

Thank you for your encouragement!

An Accordion Sample An Accordion Sample

Very entertaining to hear.
Used it here:
http:// youtu. be/SQa3HTS-AZg

_-= ive got you =-_ _-= ive got you =-_

Enjoyed it very much. Your voice sounds very good with the piano in that mood.

Used it here for the present of mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8F_Ez RSpTI

And yes, maybe for us "sons" it may sound a little cheesy but it wasn't intended for us.

Explorers! Explorers!

Neat!

Used your song here http://vimeo.com/41159925
It fits just fine with the phase. I know the animation is pretty damm short, but that's how it was supossed to be.

At the end I credited you as "Newgrounds User Dutton 15", is that fine or would you rather have your real name on screen? Vimeo allows reuploadind, so that wouldn't be a problem at all.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Oh wow man! I'm so glad you made use of my music! and I love the animation to!

yeah the credit is fine :) as long as they know where the song came from. thought I go by 'DuttonsaysHi' I'm pretty sure it gets the point across :)

Thanks!

Lullaby Angel Lullaby Angel

Relaxing, very good intro

I liked the mood of your song.
Just wanted to tell you that I edited part of your music for this old animation I just remade the music and the clouds:
htt p://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ZvPPREwRM
(erase the blank spaces bla blah)

DeForestB responds:

I know! Sorry, I don't always check my music for updates. Thanks for a review

Le Petit Circus Le Petit Circus

Nice!

I just wanted to tell you that I liked your submission to go along some pigs going up and down, round and round that appear in a comical infomercial I animated... I don't know when I'll be uploading that animation but at least I wanted to show you the Pigs and the merry go round :p

ht tp://elbaronescarlata.deviantart.com/
art/Circe-s-Me rry-Go-Round-151366105
(erase the blank spaces bla bla bla)